Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Awards! Killing Two Awards With One Post

Way, way back in September, Christopher very kindly awarded me the Brillante Weblog Award. While my thanks are late, they are highly sincere! Here are the rules of the award:

-Add the logo of the award to your blog
-Link to the blogger who awarded it to you
-Give it to at least 7 other blogs
-Link to those blogs
-Leave a comment for your nominees on their blogs

I happen to recall that many of my fellow bloggers have already received this award. So I'm not going to pass it on to seven other bloggers, as instructed. But I will pass it on to three and hope it isn't a duplicate! And here they are:

- Snave of Various Ecstacies
- Jess of I Was Just Wondering
- Sue J of Nailing Jello to the Wall

All three are brilliant bloggers and I'm honored to pass this award on to them!

And, in the meantime, Ruth of Ruth's Visions and Revisions has honored me with the Superior Scribbler Award! Thanks so much, Ruth!

So I'll use this opportunity to pass this award on to some deserving bloggers whom I don't think have received it yet. If it turns out that they have, well, the more the merrier! Here are the rules for this one:

*Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
*Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post (above) and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
*Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Without further ado, here are the five bloggers I am passing this award on to (or should I say, to whom I am passing this award on?):

-Deb of Drivin' 55
-Quaker Dave at The Quaker Agitator
-Kevin over at Comrade Kevin's Chrestomathy
-Libhom at Godless Liberal Homo
-Dave Dubya over at Dave Dubya's Freedom Rants.

I highly recommend all of these blogs - they are all staunch members of the progressive blogosphere and their posts are always thought-provoking!

13 comments:

Christopher said...

Woo Hoo!

Good for you, Mauigirl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much. Funny: I needed a hug this morning...

Jess Wundrun said...

Thanks Maui! Whoo hoo too!

Deb said...

Why thank you so very much! I am honored. I will work on bestowing this award later after I finish all of my errands today.
Will be up in NJ, Park Ridge to be exact, after Thanksgiving!!! Keep the weather mild for me!

Anonymous said...

You deserve them girl. I am familiar with a few of your nominees and will be visiting the others. Thanks. ...and again, you are the best and deserving of these accolades!

Sue J said...

Congratulations to you, Mauigirl!

And thank you so much for passing along the positive energy to other bloggers!

Mauigirl said...

Thanks all! Hope those I've tagged will pass along some more positive energy to others!

Dave Dubya said...

Mauigirl,

Thank you so much for your kind esteem.

Snave said...

Thanks, Mauigirl!

I can't figure out how to get the little picture into my template! I am not quite a Luddite, but I am a bit of a stone-ager.

libhom said...

Thanks so much for the award. I've finally gotten a chance to pass it along to some excellent blogs.

Building blog solidarity (and Technorati) rankings of liberal and progressive blogs through these awards is an important thing. You deserve credit for it.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]cheapest place to buy photoshop, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]windows xp software to buy[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] online software downloads purchase application software
pc software for sale [url=http://firgonbares.net/]cheapest adobe software[/url] selling software over the
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]adobe photoshop cs4 upgrade[/url] buy microsoft frontpage software
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]international software sales[/url] buy adobe software online
Readiris Pro 11 [url=http://firgonbares.net/]discounted softwares[/b]

Anonymous said...

Kazhdyj raz vozvrawajus’ k vam snova i ne razocharovyvajus’.

Anonymous said...

Я подписался на RSS ленту но сообщения почему-то в виде каких-то иероглифов :( Как это исправить?