Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Political Humor

I recently saw an article on my favorite daily blog, Baristanet, which chronicles the latest events in my local area in Northern New Jersey. The accompanying picture showed a guy holding a bumper sticker that looked like this:













Being a Harry Potter fan AND a Democrat, I loved it. So I did a little Googling and found the website that sells them: Goats.com. I also found this funny link to the original cartoon that started the idea:

http://www.goats.com/archive/030808.html

Hope you enjoy these tidbits.

I've been spending my time working on the first real post on my Marvelous Meanderings website. I'm almost done so keep an eye out. I'll post an announcement here when it's finished so you can check it out!

3 comments:

RUTH said...

Enjoyed them very much.

Icarus said...

Ha Ha, MG, i was on my way here while you were checking me out! This keeps happening lately, paths crossing!
Having read your post, oh do I have a great south park for you! arrived from Greece last week, I then just had to dispatch it to like-minded folks around the globe. Do you want to send me an e-mail address? stewinout@gmail.com.
Waiting to see this new blog of yours make its real début....when you're ready, of course. SXXX

Mauigirl said...

Thanks, sent you an e-mail! Looking forward to seeing it.