Thursday, February 27, 2014

Watch this space!

Just wanted to check in and let you know, if anyone is still looking at this page, that I have, as usual, made a New Year's resolution to blog again. I know, I know, it's the end of February. But I've been working on my other New Year's resolutions and have to do this a little at a time or my brain can't take the stress.

I updated the format and colors of the blog a bit - always a good way to procrastinate rather than actually write something - and deleted some of the links in my blogroll. I deleted any "professional" sites such as Huffington Post or Daily Kos, because, after all, aren't we all on Facebook these days? I see links from these sites all the time in my news feed over there so no need to link them here.

Sadly, I also deleted some links to blogs that I have enjoyed in the past but have not been updated in over a year. I hope if any of you are among them and see this post, you will let me know if you start blogging again and I will be happy to add you back to the list!

I also cleaned up a bit of the junk that had accumulated along my sidebar - all those old "awards" we used to give each other back in the old days - just to make it look a bit cleaner.

So, now that the housekeeping is done, I'm ready to blog again. I am going to try to write something every day starting on March 1. Hope you will hold me to it! ;-)

8 comments:

dguzman said...

Good luck! I look forward to new posts from you! I still try to post on my birding blog, though my political blog ended when Obama was reelected.

angela said...

Lovely . . .
I look forward to reading your thoughts.

jadedj said...

Alright! I'm watching...I'm watching!

Nan said...

You're back! I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Mauigirl said...

So nice to hear these encouraging words! ;-) I think part of my problem is there have been so many things worth writing about I would think of starting one and then some new thing would catch my interest. Which is why Facebook is so easy to get sucked into - you post something brief, then post something else as the mood strikes. This requires actual discipline, LOL!

Kulkuri said...

Looking forward to reading new posts, whether it's you or the cat writing about the dog.

Sherry Peyton said...

Glad you came back to give us some more of your fun reads...:) Especially looking forward to Baxter, and maybe the girls have a few things to say too?

theysmeigh said...

have a peek at these guysmy latest blog post my companymy review here navigate to this websiteclick reference