Monday, July 07, 2008

Start a Movement!



A friend sent me this video with my name emblazoned all over it. So I thought I'd post it here so you can send it to your friends.

For my purposes I decided to pick Robert Rouse as the lucky 3rd party candidate since a) He has the right politics, b) he uses a real name ("Mauigirl for President" just doesn't sound right) and c) He has a great blog, so go read it! And also? He does videos, sings, and has a myriad of other talents! Hey, maybe he should run for President???

Will catch up more later - we were in the Adirondacks over the weekend, and a good choice it was. I understand it was rainy and cloudy and basically awful in New Jersey, while we were blessed with beautiful weather the whole time we were away!

Happy 4th of July, a few days late!

9 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Happy belated 4th to you too. I hope yours was fun and safe.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

This is funny. I think Mauigirl for president would have been even funnier.

Anonymous said...

Once I heard my name had been put in for consideration, I decided it was indeed time for me to run ... TO THE NEAREST BORDER!!!!

Fran said...

Robert! Robert! Robert!

Robert and Mauigirl would make a great pair this November.

Just sayin'...

Fran said...

And by the way- go for co-president you two.

So much less old white man hierarchal and all that.

Time for something new - the old Pres/VP formula is not working.

Randal Graves said...

Oh, like old white men have steered us wrong before. C'mon Fran!

Christopher said...

Robert has a most excellent and creative blog.

Utah Savage said...

Run Mauigirl Run!

Mauigirl said...

Robert and I thank you for your support, LOL!