Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cool New Widget

I was reading Who's Yo Mama, one of the blogs I enjoy reading because it is all about my favorite place - Maui - and saw this interesting widget on the side of her blog - it translates the blog into several different languages. I clicked on the Japanese flag and instantaneously her blog was in Japanese!

Since I notice some of the people who are looking at my blog are from other countries, I figured it couldn't hurt to add it on to my blog as well. I am still a newcomer to this whole blogging universe and am still having fun trying out new things.

So have fun playing with my new Babel Fish widget! And check out Who's Yo Mama too!

2 comments:

RUTH said...

It's a good idea. The translations aren't perfect but I think it's very clever and gve people an idea about what you're saying.

Mauigirl said...

I was laughing when I read how they translated "shock jock" into French. It had something to do with 'ecossais - Scottish! Apparently "Jock" must have been interpreted as slang for someone from Scotland rather than a short version of "disc jockey."