Saturday, June 30, 2007

Fiddling about with my sidebar

I've been noticing a lag in pulling up my blog lately and hear that sometimes it freezes if being brought up. I think it might be due to the Dogster badge I had on the sidebar so I've taken it off, sadly. Please let me know if this helps!

Also! My mom has a new post up on her blog, Marge's Words to the Wise. She has gone off on a tangent this time - no grammar - it's about hairstyles! This has been a pet peeve of hers for years! So check it out and see if you agree.

7 comments:

Leanne said...

hello, thanks for visiting my blog. i will be sure to visit yours and your mums in the future. my mum had been saying i should start a blog of my own and with a bit of pursuasion i have and its really quite good fun. x

Mauigirl said...

Hi Leanne! Thanks for coming to my blog! I really enjoy blogging too; I got into it after I found out a neighbor of mine was doing it!

Hootin'Anni said...

I had the same problem with flickr on my sidebar and finally took it off. Some things just drag the computer's memory down.

I had no problem with your blog loading!

[I'm here today, checking and updating the Over 50 Blogger blogroll. Making sure all the members' urls are current.]

Mauigirl said...

Hi Hootin'! Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad the blog loaded properly for you. Hopefully the problem is solved.

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Evil Spock said...

your mom blogs?!? I can't get my mom to check her email!

Really hinders half-ass e-cards I send her on the holidays.

Mauigirl said...

To be clear, Mom writes the blog post herself but her typing is very poor - and slow - so I often type them in for her. She is able to check on line to read her comments, etc. She has done some of her own typing but then I need to fix it! LOL!